THIS IS TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE SUBMISSION OF MATHS LAB MANUAL.ALL OF YOU MUST BRING IT WITHOUT FAIL.
Poster Making on Safety Measures during Earthquake/Flood/Fire.
Bring A3 size paper and colours.
Date : 20/01/2018
Dear learners, do come prepared for ‘ENGLISH REVISION TEST’ to be held on 19 January 2018- FRIDAY.
- To trace the path of the rays of light through a glass prism
- To study binary fission and budding.
- To study the different parts of an embryo of a dicot seed.
- To study the properties of acetic acid.
- To study the comparative cleaning capacity of soap in hard and soft water.
- To perform and observe the following reactions and classify them into:
- Combination Reaction
- Decomposition Reaction
- Displacement Reaction
- Double displacement Reaction
- To prepare a temporary mount of a leaf peel to show stomata.
- To find the pH of the given samples by using pH paper.
- To study the properties of acids and bases.
- To trace the path of a ray of light passing through a rectangular glass slab for angle of incidence. Measure the angle of incidence, angle of refraction, angle of emergence and interpret the result.
Complete ex.11.1 in your notebook. ALL OF YOU MUST BRING COMPLETE GEOMETRY BOX WITH ALL THE INSTRUMENTS IN IT WITHOUT FAIL.